Hi! We are Fountain of Love Ministries, Inc.
What We Believe
We believe the Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God (2 Timothy 2:16).
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost (1 John 5:7).
- We believe in the Deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His resurrection from the dead, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal and imminent second coming.
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit, the "new birth" or being "born again" (John 3:3), for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness in human nature; that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ; and that only by God's grace through faith are we saved (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- We believe in the actual existence of heaven for the redeemed in Christ and in the actual existence of hell, the place of conscious punishment for the unsaved (Revelation 21:1–4, Matthew 25:46, and Revelation 20:13–15).
- We believe in all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12) that are for today's believer.
- We believe in the institution of the five-fold ministry that was established by Jesus Christ Himself for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry and for the edifying of the body of Christ, which includes the apostles and prophets being the foundation of the church with Christ as the head cornerstone (Ephesians 4:11–12 and Ephesians 2:20).
Fountain of Love Mission Statement
To fulfill the "Great Commission" of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by making disciples of all men; to build and equip a body of believers for the working of the ministry; to walk in Christlike love that will draw the world.